Welcome to Nika Daily, the livejournal community dedicated to Johnny's Juniors' Nikaido Takashi. Feel free to share images, media, translations, news and everything else Nika related here!
Nikaido Takashi (二階堂高嗣) Nickname: Nika D.O.B: August 6th, 1990 Born in : Tokyo Star sign: Leo Blood type: B Height: 170cm Weight: 54kg Shoe size: 27cm
Nika entered Johnny's Entertainment on February 4th, 2001 (like Miyata). He was a Johnny's Jr only (supporting), but he appears, until the J.J.Express unit is formed, in Ya-Ya-yah's show. He was one of main Jrs in this one. We notice his presence in the Ya-Ya-yah's PV of Sekai ga Hitotsu ni Naru Made with Kitayama and Miyata. His first band was M.I.N.T, which was made up of Matsumoto Kohei, Inoo Kei, Nikaido Takashi and Tamamori Yuta. However, M.I.N.T disbanded soon as all except Nika himself got recruited into J.J. Express. After that there was a change in the members of J.J. Express, Tamamori Yuta got put into A.B.C. Jr which was formed later, with Nika as one of the members as well. (He was said to be the unofficial leader of ABC Jr). Then in August 2005 he joined Kis-My-Ft2 (union between A.B.C. Jr and Kis-My-Ft), where he is the 2 for Ni (two) of Nikaido.
Of course a community needs some rules. So here goes. It looks like a lot but most of it is really quite obvious. Please read these before you start posting in the community. Thank you. ♥
RULES 1. No flames, fights, bashing, rude comments, you name it. You don't have to agree with what people say, but stay friendly. Making fun of the boy is only allowed if you're a fan. ;)
2. Stay on topic. Keep the subject focused on Nika. It can include the other members of Kisumai or even other Juniors, but Nika should be in there somewhere!
3. Post images, translations etc. behind an LJ cut. If you don't know how, read the LJ FAQ. Teasers are allowed but make sure they're not too big. What's too big? I'll leave that up to your common sense. ;)
4. All media and other downloads should be locked. If you're taking something someone uploaded, please comment and say thanks! People go through a lot of trouble to share things with us, they deserve it.
5. If you're posting translations which are not your own, make sure you have permission to post them. Give proper credit.
6. Give proper credit for anything else you post that isn't yours. (Icons, wallpapers, other fanart, anything else). If you're going to repost things that people shared here, give proper credit as well.
7. Pairing pictures and things rated R/NC-17 are allowed but make sure you put it behind an LJ cut and label it with the appropriate rating. Anything over PG-13 should be clearly rated and behind a cut.
*NEW: This community is not the place to post fanfiction. Please use the general communities or specific fanfiction communities for this.ut.
8. This is pretty much the same thing as rule number 1: If someone posts something about a pairing you don't like, just ignore the post. Refrain from bashing or posting derogatory comments. Different people like different things. There's bound to be entries you don't care about. If you start arguments or drama, you'll be removed from the community.
9. No spamming/promoting communities or websites unless it's related to Nika or Kis-My-Ft2.
10. The most important one: Have fun, get to know people, interact, comment, post! XD Introductory posts are allowed, but please post an introduction only once. All your posts after that should be Nika related in some way.